Seyller Robertson is a Business, Strategy, and Mindset Coach at Seyller Nicole LLC and an Instructor at Thrive Learning Collective. Seyller advises and consults with Executives, Managers, Coaches, and Sales Professionals in the Psychology of Sales and Achievement, Personal Excellence, Leadership, and Strategic Vision.
Over the past 15 years Seyller has been a sales trainer, a sales professional, and a sales leader for 3 Top Fortune 500 companies. Seyller also has been a personal excellence and sales coach for individuals that want a larger, grander vision for their career and personal life.
Seyller lives in Charlotte, N.C. with her family. In her spare time she enjoys traveling internationally to experience new cultures and cultivate rich friendships.
As technology evolves and business gets more competitive, the need to serve and connect with the client of today demands a greater level of human connection, trust, and deeper understanding of the business needs your client is facing. Seyller teaches professionals how to marry business skills, peak mindset strategies, and communication mastery into their career to achieve business excellence. Let Seyller help you become a master influencer and peak performance executor in your business.
Degrees and Certifications
- Bachelor’s in Marketing from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Master’s in Business Administration from Gardner Webb University
- Master Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis
- TimeLine Therapy Practitioner
- NLP Life & Communications Specialist
- Life Transformation Coach
- Reiki Practitioner 1 & 2
- DreamSculpting Practitioner
- Master Complex Sales Specialist
Services provided through
In-person, Video-Conference, Telephone